“Systematic planning based on use and needs.”
We have a systematic approach to hall heating, tailored to the height and the overall size of the hall, the technological process occurring inside, the need for suction due to the technology used, the length of the process (intermittent, permanent) and the heating location (entire spaces, localized heating of individual work places).
“High-temperature infrared heaters for maximum output.”
We advise and to a large extent heat using high-temperature infrared burners, making use of the following advantages:
- the gas burns along the ceramic surface
- the ceramics is heated, emitting heat through radiation
- the infrared heater is turned to the floor
- the reflective frame collects rays that otherwise would have been dispersed and lost
- radiation turns to heat only in contact with a heated element (body)
- the air is heated indirectly through the energy transfer from heated bodies.